EDI Integration Consultant
Why join our team?
A highly communicative and analytical colleague who is sufficiently experienced to be able to quickly get to work independently on mappings. You are customer-oriented, and a technical background is a plus.
As a (future) EDI Integration Consultant, we expect you to be able to provide our customers with well-founded technical advice and capable of creating custom-made mappings. You are a go-getter who is aware that working at a growing organisation means you will need a certain level of independence and the ability to handle any challenge you may encounter.
What will you be doing?
As an EDI Integration Consultant you will be responsible for providing technical advice and the configuration of custom-made mappings. Your activities will include system configurations, GAP analyses and setting up custom-made mappings, which will mainly take place in XSLT.
As an EDI Integration Consultant you will be part of the Delivery department, where you will be working together with your Sales and Development colleagues. The Delivery department itself consists of Project Managers, EDI Customer and Support Consultants.
You will be mainly be working with XSLT. Knowledge of XSLT, XML and EDIFACT will therefore form the basis of this position, in addition to your consultancy skills. You have knowledge of Business, Trade and EDI processes.
- Implementing and maintaining custom-made mappings on the Onetrail platform;
- Executing GAP analyses on a wide array of EDI standards, trading, and company processes;
- Improving and optimising the Onetrail TPN platform Validator and Simulator;
- Providing second-line support.
Professional and intellectual capacities at an academic level;
- Knowledge of XLST, XML and Edifact (which is a plus);
- Knowledge of executing GAP analyses;
- Familiar with business / trade / EDI processes;
- Familiar with communication standards such as AS2, FTP and HTTP;
- Good communication skills, analytical and solution-oriented;
- Team player mentality;
- You are: enthusiastic, proactive and eager to learn.
A challenging and dynamic work environment, in which you will be working as an (in-house) EDI Integration Consultant for a large customer base. You will have an important position in the Delivery Team and can count on experienced colleagues to consult with.
- An all-round position within a professional and fun team;
- Option of a permanent job, 40 hours per week;
- Market-based salary based on your knowledge and experience
- Good pension, travel expenses are covered and we offer a great lunch;
- A modern office located in Zeist, the Netherlands, easily accessible via public transport and by car;
- Mobile workplace, and option to work from home;
- Plenty of room for personal initiative, development and training.
The application process will take place as follows:
- Introduction by phone and walk-through of the job opening with Maykel Korndewal;
- Introduction to Sandra de Vries (Manager Services) and Onetrail office tour;
- In-depth conversation about the position and meeting colleagues.
Are you interested or would you like more information about this job opening? Maykel Korndewal (Recruitment Consultant) will gladly provide you with more details. You can contact him by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 06 81 28 82 90
Your response will be treated confidentially and we will respect any notice period with your current employer. We are flexible in terms of scheduling a call.