Customer Care Agent
Why join our team?
Several large retailers in the Netherlands, Belgium and the United Kingdom are successfully using our Trading Partner Network. Thanks to this solution, they can connect dozens of suppliers per month to an automated purchasing flow and process thousands of order messages per day. To ensure that our customers make optimal use of our software solutions, we are looking for a Customer Care Agent.
We are looking for a Customer Care Agent who preferably already has an internship or work experience at a supplier of business software. You already have some experience in troubleshooting for complex software solutions and enjoy digging into new subjects and to challenge your learning ability. You preferably have experience with transferring, retrieving, writing and exporting large amounts of data (XML).
You get energy from a responsible position in which you do more than only register incidents and follow through. You enjoy proactively approaching our customers and thinking along about the wider use of our services. You own excellent communication skills and you keep your promises.
What will you be doing?
As a Customer Care Agent you guide our customers to make good use of our products and to get the maximum value out of our product and services portfolio. You add an important contribution to our customer satisfaction and you work on fruitful customer relationships contacts and lasting relationships.
You are our first customer point of contact, both by telephone and e-mail, and you solve (technical) customer questions by analyzing them, by asking questions and coming up with (creative) solutions. You support the customers remotely and you deal with the question directly.
If a question requires more elaboration, you put the question out to your technical support colleagues and keep the customer informed about the progress. You coordinate these incidents and ensure compliance with the agreements.
Finally, we challenge you to take the initiative for improvements in our products and actively think about possibilities for further growth.
- Perform daily checks to identify problems and disruptions at an early stage and to guarantee the availability, performance of systems and processes within agreed service levels;
- Work on ongoing improvements of the service to our customers. Monitoring of progress during the implementation process of these improvements;
- Contribute to user documentation development and management;
- Analyzing and directly solving functional and technical problems of our customers;
- Ensure correct implementation of the agreed work and procedures;
- Contribute to quality improvements in the operational support process in order to maintain and improve customer satisfaction;
- Administrative tasks such as creating, following up and handling calls for our customers;
- Report to the Teamlead Customer Care on the progress and execution of the work;
- Be familiar with and apply policies and information security;
- Responsible for the technical sign-off of all codes created for the correct technical design of our customers. Also referred to as the property check of our buyer and seller connections;
- Ensuring the correct design of various communication protocols for incoming and outgoing communication to the IT systems of our customers.
- Professional and intellectual capacities at an intermediate vocational education level;
- Experienced in providing support and troubleshooting for complex software solutions;
- Good command of the Dutch and English language;
- Good communication skills, analytical and solution-oriented;
- Team player mentality;
- You are: enthusiastic, proactive and eager to learn.
A challenging and dynamic work environment, in which you will be working as an (remote our in-house @Zeist) Customer Care Agent for a large customer base. You will have an important position in the Consultancy Team and can count on experienced colleagues to consult with. Within Onetrail there are plenty of career opportunities in the direction of, for example, Consultant or Project Manager.
- A full-time job in which you are fully trained within our product and service portfolio;
- Market-based salary based on your knowledge and experience;
- Possibility to work in different shifts and the option to work partly from home (we ask you to be at the office at least one day a week);
- Opportunity to train and grow your personal skills based on work experience and education;
- Standard 26 vacation days, 8% vacation pay and a gross compensation of €150 per month for working late shifts (from 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM);
- A modern office located in Zeist, the Netherlands, easily accessible via public transport and by car;
- Plenty of room for personal initiative, development and training;
- Good pension, travel expenses are covered and we offer a great lunch;
The application process will take place as follows:
- Introduction by phone and walk-through of the job opening with Maykel Korndewal;
- Introduction to Onetrail and Onetrail office tour;
- In-depth conversation about the position and meeting colleagues.
Are you interested or would you like more information about this job opening? Maykel Korndewal (Recruitment Consultant) will gladly provide you with more details. You can contact him by e-mail at email@example.com or by calling 06 81 28 82 90
Your response will be treated confidentially and we will respect any notice period with your current employer. We are flexible in terms of scheduling a call.